Go to PixelMarket

999+ attack accessories/weapons

New Price List due to huge demand:

999 w.att rings: 400 EUR - only one left

999 w.att + 999 m.att rings: 700 EUR - three left

999 w.att + 999 m.att + 9999 HP other slots (all anviled to endgame gear - ask on discord for info): 1000 EUR

2000 w.att 700 LUK 33% att MPot Claw: 1500 EUR

These are A/W - will also take decent offers

I know this seems expensive - but remember that just one of these items is generally better than the best gear available normally. On my main, with 30k stat, one of these items adds 10 million to my range .

It’s hard to quantify how much benefit each of these items gives you. I absolutely love these things because they allow me to play any class in the game as though I was a well-funded player. A mule character fully set up with this 999 gear at level 200 with only 6% stat 12 star items in the other slots has 10-20m range clean (depending on class).

This makes levelling mules trivial - in my experience 1-210 takes around 4-6 hours. It also makes mules useful and fun, as you’re as strong as most medium-tier whales with zero effort.

The rings are low level, fully tradable rings. This is both good and bad. Good because you don’t need PSoKs to move them around, but bad because they are not rings that players normally wear, so if you were out in public using it to boss on your main, it would look very strange for you to be wearing such a low level ring. As such, I recommend these rings only for mules or solo content.

The other items are all anviled to endgame gear and you can happily wear them to bosses on your main without anyone noticing.

I am not willing to provide screenshots of these items unless you are a well known member of the community. This is because these items are completely unique, having been made by myself, and I do not want images leaked.