Go to PixelMarket

[RESOLVED] Delayed Seller Payments

great disregard for the community that has not been paid for more than a month, and we still have not received any news about what is happening

There are multiple other ways for more up to date information, including our Discord. Yes the delay is absurd, but again, weā€™re at the mercy of PayPal and their inability to send emails when they need more information (which is currently where weā€™re at). They fail to send us an email when they need more, and instead rely on us contacting our account manager who is in the opposite timezone.

There is no other way to solve this problem. The single way, is PayPal completing its review and telling removing the sending restriction.

So, while all we waiting for paypallā€™s response, what is the chance to pixel use more than just one payment method? like crypto or internacional bank transfer to we stop being at the mercy of paypal.

1 Like

As explained previously, we are planning on adding more options but cannot do so until after this is resolved. They are reviewing the actual site, not just our PayPal account. Any significant changes like that could prove to be more troublesome and cause more delays.

Currently waiting for their reply that will have more questions or additional document requests. Again, theyā€™re in China where it is currently around 3 am at the time Iā€™m writing this.

Submitting another round of questions/answers.

Still waiting for reply on most recent submission.

how long will it take to pay? i have been waiting for 5 days already.

Payment for when?

Some have been waiting weeks. We canā€™t get a definite answer on this, because we truly do not know. All that we know is that weā€™ve completed 3 out of 4 sections of information they want. The last section is an ā€œAdditional Informationā€ one, so it can be literally anything. They ask us questions, we submit them, they review them, and then they come back with more questions. Itā€™s a cycle and weā€™re waiting for them to be satisfied. Weā€™re currently still waiting for a response on our last submitted document which was on Tuesday.

money!. when?

any updates?

Only update is that, once again, weā€™re waiting on PayPal to communicate with us.

Wouldnā€™t it be convenient if you open other payment methods, for example, Skrill or cryptocurrencies? At least in the meantime. Iā€™ve been waiting since December 23

1 Like

if you can not make payments from paypal you should disable the purchase option is my opinion,

No, because that then opens us up to more skepticism from PayPal if we were to do that in the middle of this review. On top of that, it would take us another month to accumulate enough funds to be able to pay everyone.

Thereā€™s no sense in that, as many people still want to use the site as protection. The funds will still be there no matter what happens with the review, itā€™s only a matter of waiting. Similar to my previous response, PayPal would also look at that as suspicious and it could further prolong the questioning.

Hope this gets resolved by the end of the month.
I have some bills to pay :laughing: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So if this ā€œback and forthā€ with PayPal fails. What happens? Will you transition/roll over to another payment? How will that affect the payments currently on hold. Not being from the U.S. I have limited access to U.S. based money transfers.

If, God forbid, PayPal decided to take that step after all of this, something would be figured out. Our PayPal is not based in the US.

No matter what happens, other payment options will be added in the future for both buyers and sellers.