Go to PixelMarket

[RESOLVED] Delayed Seller Payments

i think a company on 2022 with one method payment has much risk for your sellers. I need my payments. When will we have an aswer?.

I believe that it will be difficult to do business again through the pixel, because a delay of 2 weeks is understandable, but a delay of more than 1 month is not acceptable, there are many people who live on it and now are stuck to chance.

A company with millions in investors and capital? Sure. This is an entirely different scenario. That same company you’re referring to wouldn’t bat a single eye lash at worrying about providing you with personal updates. They’d send their social media rep to play damage control. A social media rep who doesn’t know the actual truth about what’s going on.

i understand but, i got business with pixelmarket and not with paypal, the team accounting of pixel not has provisions for this case. i worry for delayed. Regards.

1 Like
We have news that you've all been waiting for this morning. As of approximately 3:30am EST this morning, PayPal concluded their due diligence review of our account.  We have been cleared to proceed and PayPal has agreed to continue serving our site.  This entire review process has been mentally draining for our team, as we are sure it has been for many sellers.  PayPal has provided us with multiple conditions we must meet in order to continue using their platform. Most of them are nothing our users need to worry about, as they deal with things in-house. However, the 2 conditions that will effect our users are as follows:

1. We must remove all listings for game "accounts" on PixelMarket, and they will not be permitted for sale for the time being. This is something we will continue working on with PayPal, as we know how many users rely on the site for those sales, but unfortunately, they will be removed as of today. All current payments for already sold accounts will be issued.
2. Per PayPal's request, we must be slightly more detailed when issuing payments to our sellers. To be 100% transparent, what this means is that we will be required to include your PixelMarket username and a very brief description of the item(s) sold for each payment. This will only be seen by us, you the seller and PayPal. No, they will not be inspecting every single payment we issue. This is more of a way to keep better records in the event something more serious does arise. 

The remaining conditions are only things we need to worry about. We are now able to begin issuing payments, however, the minor change explained in #2 has to be entered into our payment system. This means we have to do some additional work on our end, and we can then start the payment process again. We expect to start issuing payments sometime in the next 12 hours. For those who will qualify, fee discounts will be applied as adjustments and will be viewable in your payment details and your emailed invoice.

In short, the review is done and payments will begin sometime today. The above message is also in the original post at the very top.

3 Likes

Appreciate it dears, i could continue business soon and if Pixelmarket could include others methods payment in the future it will have positive effect for us.

good thing I’m waiting since December 17

My payment was delayed by over a month, I just received it now however there was no adjustment to the fee.

no adjustments to the fee either here, no viewable detailes on any invoice or anything.

Not every payment received the adjustment. It depended on multiple factors, including the size of the transaction, seller’s current fee and length of delay. Adjustments are done manually–by hand. There were roughly 800 payments that had to be sent out, and it would have been physically impossible to discount every single one. Because of how buyer’s fee varies from order to order, and the fact that it is used towards the seller’s payment, we would have had to go into each order individually and calculate a new fee by hand. Instead of going this route, and delaying everyone’s orders even more (it would have taken around 2 weeks to do this to every order), the choice was made to discount the most delayed (7-8 weeks delayed) and then cut the less delayed ones down by factoring in several things. This allowed us to get all payments out in less than 48 hours.

If PixelMarket was truly a million dollar company (it’s not), we would have had no issue doing every single payment; it would be a different situation.

We deeply apologize for the delay to begin with, but we apologize even more to those who did not receive a discount. We are grateful that sellers choose us and appreciate all of the ones who didn’t lose faith in us. The time and effort put into dealing with PayPal, and the stress it put on us every single time we had to wait on them because we knew it was putting stress on our sellers, was mentally draining. Once it was finally done, we opted to choose the quicker route to get everyone’s money to them sooner since we realize that many were relying on that money for important personal things. If that offends or upsets some of you, we apologize.

1 Like