Go to PixelMarket

[GMS Saved ] Serious Farming service. [ broken9 ] 5 years of experience. BIG Discount for long term

Hiyo. welcome! Its BROKEN9 speaking, here you will find everything you need to know about MS EXP / MESO SERVICE ( both Reboot + REG ) . check out my other shop thank you

IM young, dumb and broke . but i HAVE TIME
YOU are mature, rich and free. but you NEED TIME.

----------- LET ME help you with that.

• I offer meso / EXP farming service,i can push your main to 285/ 290 with you . 100% legit , no 3rd party program , no auto software , no spanish keyweight , …etc. I will do everything by hand. DONT LET YOUR MVP RED COUPONS DIE OUT .
  • How and what i do :
    1: i will log in to your game
    2: i will farm on any char you request

• MESO / EXP RATES : normally, best way to farm meso right now is using shadower. but i understand that not all of you want to make a shadower, thats why i can farm on your main as well. rate depends on your resources ( meso / drop gears / min max stuff / SAC … ).

i can do BA / stream test for you, its FREE :slightly_smiling_face:

• My Schedule : 100% free . BUT please contact me so we can set an appointment and talk , currently i have lots of both (long term) buyers and (on and off) buyers.

• NEWS : My schedule now is very much open, i expand my business. Now i can push 8-20hrs a day to help you hit 285 / 295+.

• ADD ME ON DC. MY DC IS MY NAME ====> broken9 <======

• Can stream / voice chat . both ingame and irl ( using my phone to stream myself using keyboard to ensure 100% legit hand service )

1 hours = 4.5$ / h
i can farm as much as you want everyday :flushed:

BIG Discount for long term buyer / bulk :triumph:. DM me

• broken9 on discord

Check the right side to see my Completed Orders :)
Verified seller. Veteran seller. - please make sure to send me a message <3

*** About Me***

i farm for many end game players in reboot 285+ , many top 40+ in their respective classes, i push lots of player to 275 + . im a end game player myself. i understand and keep up with the meta :flushed:

• im trying to do this my way, im extremely serious about your info / avatar, since im a endgame player myself, i understand the endgame thingy behind the scene with all the end game G and stuff like that. I will take your avatar extremely serious while trying to protect your avatar as much as i can.

you are extremely high profile and want to have a serious service ? Try me out, everything is free till you OK about the service. :flushed:

• if you are looking for someone that can help you push 285+, push your 2nd 3rd 4th main to 255 / 275 for lib , you can try me out . i did this for lots of player already.

• everything is handmade, i take pride in my work, i play MS myself on the same pc, i onl while farming so you can check / ask me to stream ( or w/e ).

• i know the game and easy to work with, just talk to me about anything that you need.

i know the drill. your info will be 100% safe . i farm for lots of cutie in top 40 G in reboot, 100% safe and sound. :flushed:

• I reinstall my window every 1-2 months. I PLAY MY MAIN ON THE SAME PC EVERYDAY.

• This is why im doing things abit different, ofc i want money ( well, young and broke Sadge ). But i take pride in my service, 100% handmade and extremely careful about your info / fame

• My Schedule right now is open O.O I got lots of long term buyers / seasonal buyers so you will need to communicate with me. do not fear, just add me, my info is on the right, we talk and i will help you with everything you need

• If you are new to my service and want to start buying, DO NOT BE AFRAID. just add me - broken9 -

• Im a human i need to sleep to ( Sadge ) xD

• I am not associated with anyone else and never will be.

• IM DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT THIS GAME !
                  BROKEN9 - PEACE OUT

bump

bump

bump. dm me for WHATEVER

bump !

ayaya

bakaaaa

bump

nyan im a cat b

bump

bump