Go to PixelMarket

[All Manual/No Hacks/No Mobs] Power Leveling Service For Link(Single and Package)

Find my username under the “find a seller” tab under the “buy” tab in pixel market to start a conversation with me. I will give you my discord through the pixel market chat. I will try to get back to you as soon as possible, hopefully withing a day, but the exact time is uncertain due to other things(ex: sleep, outside, …etc).

The entire service will be done MANUALLY. This means no hacks, no mobs, no nothing… the chances of you getting banned from buying this service is to its minimum!!!

Leveling Guide:
Up to Level 60 will cost you 5 USD
Up to Level 120 will cost you 12 USD
UP to Level 140 will cost you 15 USD
Reboot Server = above price +1 USD

Link Skills:
3 Link Skills (Level 60/120/140): 14 USD/35 USD/44 USD
6 Link Skills (Level 60/120/140): 28 USD/70 USD/88 USD
9 Link Skills (Level 60/120/140): 42 USD/105 USD/132 USD
12 Link Skills (Level 60/120/140): 56 USD/140 USD/176 USD
Reboot Server = above price +4 USD

Step-By-Step How-To:

1. Text me through pixelmarket so we can decide which service to perform.
  2. Make changes in services(if you want to): You can suggest me an alternative deal or a negotiation with a reason that suits your need.
  3. I will post on pixelmarket the deal we decided to.
  4. You make the purchase.
  5. I work on your account.
    …that’s it! Pretty simple!

Warnings
This service takes several hours-days… even weeks to finish depending on your choice. First check the available time for me before making a purchase.
If you decide to buy the link skills package, before I start leveling on your account, you will have to confirm a certain percentage of your payment.