Go to PixelMarket

[broken9] Legion Leveling Expert & Early-Game Personal Helper

Hiyo. welcome! Its BROKEN9 speaking, here you will find everything you need to know about MS EXP / MESO SERVICE ( both Reboot + REG ) .

• LEGION SERVICE / 8k / EARLY GAME PROGRESS. -

I’ve personally helped many new players progress from 1k legion level all the way to 8k. I assist with game progression, gearing, and provide advice on the best ways to advance. Some of these players went from 1k legion to soloing some of the hardest bosses in the game. It’s a long process, but with my help, they achieved their goals much faster than usual.

I am young, dumb and broke . but i HAVE TIME

YOU are mature, rich and free. but you NEED TIME.

----------- LET ME help you with that.

• In addition to my regular meso and exp farming services for ultra high-end, well-funded players, I also offer a legion leveling service. This early-game service is designed to help you take your first steps in the game and build a strong foundation.

Reminder : ALWAYS triple check with me, dm me on pixelmarket website as well to make sure 100% that you are talking to me .

• How and what i do :
    1: i will log in to your game
    2: i will farm on any char you request

i can do BA / stream test for you, its FREE :slightly_smiling_face:

• My schedule is fully open, but please contact me to set up an appointment so we can discuss your needs. I work with both long-term clients and occasional buyers. I can dedicate 8-20 hours a day to help you quickly achieve a high legion level.

• ADD ME ON DC. MY DC IS MY NAME ====> broken9 <======

• Can stream / voice chat . both ingame and irl ( using my phone to stream myself using keyboard to ensure 100% legit hand service )

• PRICE : 1 hour of leveling legion ( any level < 210 ) : $3.8 per hour

1 hour of legion leveling means I’ll log into the character of your choice and level it for one hour. The amount of EXP gained will depend on your EXP multipliers and available resources. However, I promise to give my absolute best effort and level as efficiently as possible.

This approach is much better than setting fixed prices for leveling a character from a specific level range. It allows me to maximize the EXP multipliers and resources you have, ensuring you get the most out of each session.

i can farm as much as you want everyday :flushed:

BIG Discount for long term buyer / bulk :triumph:. DM me

• broken9 on

Check the right side to see my Completed Orders :)

Verified seller. Veteran seller. - please make sure to send me a message <3

*** About Me***

• I’ve provided services for many end-game players, including several ranked in the top 20+ in their respective classes. I’ve helped numerous players reach 290. As an end-game player myself, I fully understand and keep up with the meta. :flushed:

• I’m doing this my way, and I take your information extremely seriously. As an end-game player myself, I understand the intricacies behind the scenes, including the dynamics within top-tier guilds and end-game strategies. Your ’s security is my top priority, and I’ll do everything I can to protect it.

Are you seeking TOP-NOTCH, professional service? Try me out—everything is free until you’re fully satisfied. :flushed:

• If you’re looking for someone to help you push to 290, or level up your 2nd, 3rd, or 4th main to 255/275 for liberation, I’m the person you need. I’ve successfully done this for many players already - give me a try.

• everything is handmade, i take pride in my work, i play MS myself on the same pc, im onl while farming so you can check / ask me to stream ( or w/e ).

• i know the game and easy to work with, just talk to me about anything that you need.

• i know the drill - your information will be 100% safe with me. I’ve farmed for many players in the top 40 guilds in Reboot, ensuring complete safety and security. * :flushed:***
  • I reinstall my window every 1-2 months. I PLAY MY MAIN ON THE SAME PC EVERYDAY.

• This is why I’m doing things a bit differently. Of course, I want to earn money (young and broke, right?), but I take pride in my service. Everything is 100% handmade, and I’m extremely careful with your information and reputation.

• My schedule is currently open. O.O I have a lot of long-term and seasonal buyers, so communication is key. Don’t hesitate - just add me! My contact info is on the right. Let’s talk, and I’ll help you with everything you need.

• If you are new to my service and want to start buying, DO NOT BE AFRAID!! just add me - broken9 -

• Im a human i need to sleep to ( Sadge ) xD

• I am not associated with anyone else and never will be.

• IM DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT THIS GAME !

BROKEN9 - PEACE OUT

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump59

bump

bump