Go to PixelMarket

Could Someone Give me Advice on Starting a Safe and Profitable Pixel Game Trading Business?

Hello there,

I am new to Pixel Market and I am really excited about the opportunities here. I have been a fan of pixel games for a long time and I am interested in starting a trading business. Although; I have a few questions and would love to get some advice from the experienced members of this community.

What are the best practices for ensuring that trades are safe and secure? I have read about scammers and want to avoid any potential pitfalls. Are there any specific methods or tools you recommend for verifying the legitimacy of buyers and sellers?

Which pixel games and items are currently the most popular and in demand? I would like to focus on the games that have a large and active trading community. Any recommendations on where to start would be greatly appreciated.

How do you determine the fair market value of items? Are there any resources or websites that provide up-to-date pricing information? I want to make sure I’m offering competitive prices without undervaluing my items.

What is the best way to build a positive reputation on Pixel Market? I understand that trust is crucial in this community; so I want to ensure I am doing everything I can to establish myself as a reliable trader.

Also; I have gone through this post: https://forum.pixelmarket.net/t/kronos-boss-carries-up-to-seren-400-drop-liberation-service-devops/ which definitely helped me out a lot.

In case of a dispute; what steps should I take to resolve it amicably? Are there any forum guidelines or moderators who can assist with conflict resolution?

Thank you in advance for your help and assistance.