Go to PixelMarket

KRONOS Cheapest | BOSS CARRIES | 415% DROP (WITH ACQUISITION FAM)

sssss

**Reboot Kronos​**

Providing 415% drop rate (200% equips, 100% familiar, 50% legion coupon, 30% real Holy Symbol, 20% wealth, 10% acquisition fam , 5% Showdown) for hard bosses, meso runs are made with just legion coupon and greed pendant.
All the loot will be going towards the buyer, who will be party leader with “Party leader loot” option activated.
If you are not familiar with the boss mechanics, I can get someone to pilot your avatar (free of charge), we both will be streaming while doing the service.
With the recent update of 5% damage requirement, make sure your character meets the damage requirement. From my end I can provide extra buffs so you have an easier time.
If the boss you need is not listed, send me a DM.
Prices are in USD.

Discord: chubbybuna (Dm me your request) All these prices below are negotiable. ​

Payment: Paypal - e-Interact (CA)

=====================================================================================================================================
Pitched Items for certain bosses are available.

Giving discounts for multiple week purchases.

Late Game Bosses

Black Mage: 60$ , Pilot included
Required to have key prior to run.

Hard Seren: 12$

Hard Lotus: 5$
Hard Damien: 5$

Hard Lomien Bundle: 7$

Hard Lucid: 9$
Hard Will: 9$
Hard LuWill Bundle: 15$

Chaos Slime:
Run with ring included: 10$
Just for ring (customer does not pay anything if ring does not drop): 25$

Chaos Gloom: 7$
Hard Verus Hilla: 7$ — Pitched Available for 40$ (you’re prio)
Hard Darknell: 7$
Chaos Tenebris Bundle: 20$

=====================================================================================================================================

Early Game Bosses

Meso Runs: 10$​

Includes: Chaos Zakum, Hard Magnus, Hard Hilla, Chaos Papulatus, 4 Doors, Chaos Pink Bean, Normal Cygnus, Normal Lomien, Princess No and Akechi.
This run includes all the drops like Papulatus Mark and Kanna’s Ring.

Hell Gollux: 2$ / day - 10$ / 7 days
1 customer per run, includes coin + equip loot.

Thank you for the read

+1 Vouch!
I’ve bought multiple BM carries from him (with and without pilot), 2 libbed chars
multiple lomien+luwill as well.

Great service and prices.

1 Like