Go to PixelMarket

S> My Maplestory reboot main account 26x Battle Mage, 25x Kanna 24x Mihile

I’m looking to quit maplestory permanently and I’d like to get rid of my account so I’m not tempted to play again. On the account I have 8.2k legion, with a 26x battle mage (46k stat capable of soloing hlotus without much issue), alongside a 25x kanna (20k stat bossing mule/meso farmer) a 24x Mihile (37k stat capable of soloing normal lucid) and a 23x Thunder Breaker (26k stat capable of soloing normal lomien) as well as multiple other 21x/22x characters able to solo CRA.
The BaM has an 8.1t BA and the Mihile a 3t BA. BaM has ran everything below black mage up until recent weeks while I continue to run hlucid and hwill on Mihile currently.

Alongside the strength of this account it also has been MVP red for multiple months. The account has well over 6/7 thousand USD put into it. Tons of perm NX including the Blood Oath sword and Death Scythe. The account also has upwards of 12(Honestly just didn’t feel like checking the exact number) perm pets 3 on BaM, 3 on Kanna and 3 on Mihile alongside others spread across explorers, heroes and other job categories for ease of access bossing.

$8500 spent on the account over the years and currently sitting on 300k Maple Points.

I’m looking for $3000 usd for the account but willing to negotiate

You can reach me on discord @: Chibichaser#0611
Or via pixelmarket chat

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump