Go to PixelMarket

ʙᴏɪ's ʙᴏss ᴄᴀʀʀɪᴇs | Vouched | 592% Drop | Cheap, Legit, Fast | Safe

Official Representative in Reboot Boss Carries.

widget

• Other Store Partners include Achilles, Unsafe, eEqualsPi, and Kanic.
• The Reboot Boss Carries Partnership is a team of 5 sellers working together for your convenience!**

*Reboot Boss Carries is the largest boss carry network in MapleStory, offering all bosses ranging from early-game to end-game, consisting of the five highest qualified sellers in the NA Reboot Server.

I pride myself on transparency, open communication, and honesty. Click on graphic to pull up full store information!

To purchase boss carries contact my discord: boi#9999

All loot is for you to take. My pet loot is off while I carry :grin:. I’m a pretty social guy. If at any time you die out during the run, I’ll absolutely re-carry you again free of charge until clear!
You may always reserve a spot for next week if my carries are unavailable.

I run with 592% Drop: 100% base, +200% from equipment, +100% from familiar large item drop, +24% from Decent Holy Symbol, +20% from Wealth Acquisition Potion, +50% from Legion drop, and all multiplied by 1.2x from two 10% wealth acquisition familiars.

Additionally , by purchasing a carry from our store, you also get free access to:
• All of our extensive guides on various topics! Check out some sneek peaks below ;)
• Discounts & Vouchers
• Priority reservations

I’m currently saving for college tuition next semester!! Your support is extremely helpful to my future :hugs:
I’m a social and open person! I don’t mind being in voice call or screensharing during the carry.
Vouches are helpful and greatly appreciated!

My service requires no terminal, no injecting software, and no login information. My progression on the account that does carries is all my own personal effort.

1 Like

bump

bump

bump

Bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

Friendly guy with very quick replies and efficient carries! Definitely would try again :)

1 Like

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump