Go to PixelMarket

[SOLD] Level 230 Mercedes w/ 20m+ Clean Range and 30.8k Stat, On-Ranks With ByeBye Kanna

C/O $500 A/W $700, price is negotiable.

I am looking to sell my account, which includes…

Mercedes clean stats, V-Matrix, and gear:

-A level 230 Mercedes
-20m+ clean range, almost 45m fully buffed with burst buffs.
-Currently 30.8k stat clean, can reach 35k clean with simply upgrading arcane symbols, though currently has 580 AF which is Lucid ready.
-21-star 5-set Absolab with some other gear at 21/22-stars, has a 12-star tyrant cape as well for possible configurations with Arcane equips.
-All gear is at least 17-stars with 27%+ dex, though there are plenty of clear upgrades ready to be made.
-2T+ (dpm) 1-minute battle analysis, would easily reach 2.5T with finished links, legion, nodes, and rolling 20% boss line on first line of inner ability.
-Is capable of soloing Lotus in 5 minutes and Damien in under 10 minutes, oneshots CRA bosses and almost oneshots Lotus phase 1, good contributor in Lucid parties.
-Reaches floor 48 of dojo on a good run, though I am, admittedly, pretty lazy when it comes to trying to run dojo optimally.
-Bossing nodes are nearly complete, has five of the six perfect trinodes, can farm 20 nodes/hour on x1 at Slurpy with Kishin.
-160% drop gear, lots of lucky winters, 40% meso gear .
-And most importantly, a nice assortment of NX equips so you don’t look ugly (including all permanent transparent equips except shoes), as well as the Cygnus pet from the Alliance
event with the important loot based skills.

-A level 149 Kanna
-Setup for suicide byebye farming, pulls rates of around 220m/20minutes with spanish farming and legion coupon.
-Conveniently, 20 minutes is about when you should suicide to reset your exp. and lines up with the legion coupon nicely, and 20 minutes is easy to fit into your schedule whenever
you feel like it.
-120% meso and cleanly oneshots the mobs in byebye.
-3 pets, each with a few skills that make looting more efficient.

-A few other characters at level 120-140 for the links and legion that were most useful to my Mercedes early on.
-Leveling up a Cadena, Ark, Kinesis, and Shade will boost the aforementioned 2T dpm figure by a considerable amount.
-The legion on this account is still in its infancy, and working on it is undoubtedly one of the next steps in taking this account to the next level. Luckily, this does not require good luck,
simply some dedicated grinding.
-The absence of a potable heart or badge means a large stat increase if those are ever made available again.

This account has never been whisper or banned and is in good standings.
The price is negotiable, and we will use a middleman for our transaction. I will help you swap ownership of this Nexon account to your own e-mail, and/or the middleman can help with this while holding the money. I can also provide the original e-mail for this account if you would like it.
If you have any questions about this account or the transaction itself, please feel free to ask! I am new to PixelMarket, though I have used GamerSoul in the past, so if anything has been omitted from this posting, I will work with you to provide any information you may need.

Discord: KWJ#4138 is the fastest way to contact me.

bump