Go to PixelMarket

SOLD ~~[Reboot] Selling Level 241 37k Stat Marksman (41k with just max Symbols)~~

Account Screenshots:

C/O $750 A/W $1000 SOLD

Please DM any offers or questions to Yukinya#9740 on Discord.

Very old account that I played in preparation for Pathfinder before finding out that Marksman can’t swap to Pathfinder on release.
Was Spanish farming ByeBye for 4-6 hours a day on this account while in college classes before buying my main account back.
This account has never been whispered or banned and is on ranks.

We will use a middleman from Pixel Market, for which I am willing to pay the fee.
I will swap the account over to an email exclusively for your use before giving the Nexon and email account info to the middleman, and will provide lifelong support to the best of my ability if security concerns arise.
I have a couple thousand dollars in transactions on Pixel, and have also made a few several hundred dollar purchases directly from vendors.
Help me get more money to fund my character in Bera!

This account includes:

Level 241 Marksman, which can be open job advanced to Bowmaster or Pathfinder, with:

• 37k Dex with only 9.2k Dex from Symbols, would be 41k Dex just from maxing symbols and even higher with Cernium+ Symbols
  • 3L ATK Emblem
  • Wonderoid Heart
  • Holy Pink Beanity Title
  • 3 Gold Dex Totems
  • 22-star CRA Hat, Top, and Bottom
  • 21-star Superior Gollux Belt, Superior Gollux Earrings, Absolab Gloves (2L CritD+7% All), Absolab Cape, Absolab Shoes
  • 20-Star Black bean Mark
  • All other armor and accessories at 17-Star
  • 30%/33% Dex (real 3L) on Top, Bottom, Belt, Cape, SW Tattoo, and two Rings
  • 33% Dex (Double Prime) Black Bean Mark
  • All other Level 150 or lower equips are 27%+ Dex and all other Level 160+ equips are 30%+ Dex
  • Late game flames on all equips that are acceptable even through Black Mage
  • Decent Marksman Fafnir Crossbow (3L ATK) and Secondary
  • Godly flame and pot Absolab Bow (trace) and 40% boss 18% ATK Secondary for Bowmaster
  • Legendary Secondary for Pathfinder
  • 20% Boss and 20% Crit Inner Ability (Godly, BiS for all Explorer Archers with new mastery attack speed buff)
  • All three Adventure Friends pets (BiS due to their buffs)
  • Handful of Perm NX (a little more on low level DB and Hero in addition to what is pictured)
  • Handful or Royal Hairs and Faces

1.7k Legion

• This will be the main thing that you will have to grind, but getting to 4k or even 6k Legion will make this character a very strong DPS in hard bosses

Mid-Level Marksman Nodes

• 631 Nodes and 7 Experience Nodes to start a swap to Bowmaster or Pathfinder, or to just push Marksman nodes further
  • Marksman is a very good farmer with its V skills, so farming up nodes and some more Mesos to open job advance should not be too difficult, but the account also has multiple low level Kanna mules with Meso gear

My main account is an endgame Mercedes practicing Black Mage, and I can provide personal coaching and give advice on how to develop this account after it becomes yours.
My DMs will be open for any and all assistance you may need in the future.

Bump